About me...



I came from Montgomery, Alabama to attend school in Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am at the present time a junior at the "South". I am currently working on getting my degree in Elementary Education. After I get my degree I want to move to Texas to teach. I am also a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.

Learning Inside and Outside The Classroom

I think as a educator you cannot limit learning to just inside the classroom. You need to always keep your eyes open for coll new ideas. You never know what you might see. I feel like you must also teach your students this, so when the leave the classroom their brain doesn't just sit down. I wouldn't want my students to leave the classroom thinking "well I'm not in class right now so their is nothing else for me to learn". Some teachers don't realize how much of a negative or positive affect they have on students.