About me...



I came from Montgomery, Alabama to attend school in Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am at the present time a junior at the "South". I am currently working on getting my degree in Elementary Education. After I get my degree I want to move to Texas to teach. I am also a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.

PLN

My personal learning network is not as big as I would like it to be and its partly my fault mostly because I haven't been putting toward the effort I should and could have. Right now at this moment I would probably say the only people in my PLN is my classmates, my professor Dr. Strange, and Mr. Chamberlain and a few others who have left comments on my blog. I think having a PLN is a great idea especially if you need new ideas for your class or maybe if you just need someone to bounce ideas off of. In the months to come I should have more time on my hand and I hope to expand my PLN then.