About me...



I came from Montgomery, Alabama to attend school in Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am at the present time a junior at the "South". I am currently working on getting my degree in Elementary Education. After I get my degree I want to move to Texas to teach. I am also a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.

Technology

Technology, for you reach today's generation you must use technology in your classroom. Students use technology in their everyday life and when they come into the classroom they expect to use it also. Teachers need to start moving away from the chalkboard and towards the computer with presentations. Students don't have to just use the Internet for junk learning it can also be a very educational tool. I think if a teacher is in today's classroom and they refuse to integrate technology into their classroom they should be fired.