About me...



I came from Montgomery, Alabama to attend school in Mobile, Alabama. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am at the present time a junior at the "South". I am currently working on getting my degree in Elementary Education. After I get my degree I want to move to Texas to teach. I am also a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.

Why I Want To Teach

I want to teach because I feel like I could be the building block for a students life. I want to that teacher that a student never forgets. I want to be the teacher that students come back to three and four years later and say thanks for everything. Some teachers wonder why some students hate school so much and its because of them, they embarrass students and make them feel like nothing. I want to be a teacher because teachers make the world go around and I don't want the world to stop spinning.